Solved

Need customer support urgently

• 25 November 2022
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 1

I need to have contact with customer support urgently. ID have lost my phone number. I need to retrieve it.

If not I need the complaints procedure and my rights, compensation, etc.

This is a incredible error they have made and it is not being rectified. I cannot get a contact with customer support.

Please help

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 25 November 2022, 12:59

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Sean Cogley, 

I just checked your previous post, and believe a member of the team should have been in contact via direct message here on the Community - have you received a message from us yet? 

If not, let me know and I’ll get someone to get in contact with you as soon as possible. 

Thanks,
Nikhil

Userlevel 1

Hi Nikhil, thanks for getting back to me, but no one has been in contact regarding my last query.

Thanks for your help

Sean 

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Sean Cogley, 

Really sorry about that. I’ll get someone to contact you right away. Keep an eye on your DM inbox. 

Thanks, 

Nikhil

Userlevel 1

Thank you very much for your help

Sean 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sean Cogley,

We have been in contact via PM already. A PM was sent and we are working through our inbox messages so will reply as soon as we can.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thank you but you haven't answered my query. Just because I've been contacted does not mean the situation has been resolved.

Please can my query be fully responded to namely, retrieve my old phone number or compensation/complaints procedure.

Thank you

Sean 

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Sean Cogley, 

@Mohammed, will deal with the account and phone number query over direct message, as it requires him to look into your account and raise a request to a technical team. In order to do this, he will need to complete verification with you. 

As for the complaints procedure - it can be found here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/complaints-procedure 

The Complaints team will assist in your compensation request. Although, before you raise a complaint with the team, @Mohammed may also be able to help raise this for you. 

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Nikhil

Userlevel 1

Thank you, hopefully I won't need to progress things. I just want my mobile number back.

Regards

Sean 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I believe this is now resolved with you but if you need help, reach out to us via PM 🙂

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thank you Mohammed 

Everything is fine with the SIM card, but the PHONE shows me; PHONE LOCKED.AND IT SHOWS THE ANDROID BRAND ALL THE TIME, I CAN'T EVEN TURN THIS PHONE OFF OR ON.PS; I received the phone three days back from CURRYS
I only took the phone for work calls, but unfortunately I am disappointed that they sell old non-existent phones, I had better thoughts about Currys. Happy New Year to you

I need a phone for work starting Wednesday,,,, Question; what am I paying for and what will I be paying for in the future?

If my phone doesn't work, I can't even restart this phone, because everything possible for this phone stopped working foggy round.

If the CURRYS need problems, they've found them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Edijs Janeks,

Welcome to the Community!

Is the handset faulty? If so you would need to have it booked in for a repair again via Curry’s or the manufacturer.

You would still need to pay for the contract if the handset became faulty.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?