Question

URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE

• 23 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Really hope someone can urgently help with this. In a nutshell, I asked ID to change my ID account to another ID account but keep my existing number. Instead they've disconnected me from a number I've had for over 20 years. I desperately need to get it back.
I'm awaiting an update from customer support but does anyone know if the number retrieval is even possible? I only made the request on Saturday so hopefully there's time to resolve. I was told I'd have to pay £25 to do it which I agreed to.  Please, any guidance would be appreciated.

Also, is it possible to talk to a person at ID about this?

Thanks 

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

There no telephone helpline at iD Mobile @Sean Cogley.

This iD Community is really not the place to be if you need urgent help.

If it’s urgent, use the iD live chat service, or try contacting the iD social media customer support team on facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message) for assistance. 

Good luck @Sean Cogley

Userlevel 1

Thanks, I've tried the live chat but I'm not convinced it's going to get resolved successfully.

Thanks again 👍

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks, I've tried the live chat but I'm not convinced it's going to get resolved successfully.

Thanks again 👍

Don’t give up @Sean Cogley - I’d recommend contacting the iD social media customer support team on facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message) for assistance. 

Live chat is very often a waste of time - agents seem inexperienced, indifferent or both.

Good luck @Sean Cogley

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Sean Cogley

@Kash will contact you shortly to try and get this resolved. 

Thanks,
Nikhil 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Sean Cogley,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?