Solved

Need help! Phone number hasn't swapped over after switching to IDD

• 27 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I recently took out a new contract with ID and switched from my old provider using a PAC. I have received confirmation that my phone number has switched now from ID and my old provider has confirmed they've cancelled my services but it hasn't changed over yet. I have tried restarting my phone. 

How long should this take? 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 27 February 2024, 16:42

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It can take up until 10pm on your switch date, @Liam Goodge

🤞 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Liam Goodge,

Welcome to the Community!

Did your port complete successfully?

You may need to restart the handset for it to start working.

If you have any issues, please give us a shout and we can take a closer look into it.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi @Liam Goodge,

Welcome to the Community!

Did your port complete successfully?

You may need to restart the handset for it to start working.

If you have any issues, please give us a shout and we can take a closer look into it.

Kash

Hi Kash, 

It's transferred over properly now. I think there was just a small delay after I received confirmation yesterday.

Thank you for your reply. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Liam Goodge,

Glad to hear that it is resolved. 

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

I’m having the same problem so am now paying two phone bills. 
not happy tried to change over with my PAC code online but not having any of it. 
 chat again no joy.

i left EE Because of crap Cc. 
Still don’t have my number changed and still paying two phone bills more than if I’d stayed with EE. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Shelly O'hara,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?