Solved

never let me login in app?

• 30 December 2023
  • 33 replies

I am struggling about logging into id mobile app for 2 month. Can anyone help with it?

Tried to find a way talk to id mobile stuff, but never succee! I can log in here, but not in the app?

Can anyone tell me why?I  am really tried of it now.

Thanks for whoever give me a way out. 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 5 January 2024, 15:30

View original

33 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Joejoewan,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you registered for an account in the past?

If so you’ll need to reset your password in order to login.

If you haven’t registered you can register using the link below:

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

Please let us know if you still have issues and we can help.

Kash

Thanks for your reply. However, I gotta say, not helping…

I was using id mobile and had the account around 3 months ago. Then, I switched to another company because of some reason. I switched back to id mobile again in December. My account stuck in the previous data 3 months ago. I am using same mobile no all the time.

Any thought that make my account alive again? Please let me know.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I was using id mobile and had the account around 3 months ago. Then, I switched to another company because of some reason. I switched back to id mobile again in December. My account stuck in the previous data 3 months ago. I am using same mobile no all the time.

You’ll need to register a new account, for the new connection you setup in December 2023, when you switched back to iD Mobile @Joejoewan

At iD Mobile, only one connection (mobile number) per online account is allowed, which appears to be a limitation of their current IT system/s.  

You’ll need to register a new account, for the new connection you setup in December 2023, when you switched back to iD Mobile @Joejoewan

At iD Mobile, only one connection (mobile number) per online account is allowed, which appears to be a limitation of their current IT system/s.  

Thanks for replied to me. Understood that I need to register a new account. However, I tried already and didn't let me use my phone no. which is the one I never change. I am stuck in that session for a long time.

Please let me know what shall I do, thanks.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you switched the number you want to keep to your iD new connection @Joejoewan?

If not, have you tried using the number iD had allocated for the new connection?

As I said, I never have anothe phone no. I bought the only one switching other companies all the time.

That is why Id mobile app not letting me register, coz they locked me the old one I believe.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Joejoewan - not sure what you mean here. 
Whenever you purchase a new connection to the iD network, you always get a new mobile number - if you’ve got a PAC you can switch the number you want to keep to your new connection.

Ok, I do have new no. came with the new SIM. But, I am not using it, I ported my old one instead. 

Do you mean I can still use the new no. which I don't use for a new registration? Thanks

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Online registration is at https://my.idmobile.co.uk, and click on “Register” tab - but the online registration isn’t always reliable.

You might need to try and register, using the new number that came with the new SIM (for the new connection). 

When I switched to iD, I tried once or twice a day over several days before I managed to register for my online iD account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Joejoewan,

Is your number in the process of being ported into iD Mobile?

If so you’ll need to wait for the port to complete.

Please let us know and we can PM if required.

Kash

Hi @Joejoewan,

Is your number in the process of being ported into iD Mobile?

If so you’ll need to wait for the port to complete.

Please let us know and we can PM if required.

Kash

Can we have a PM please?

The port completed a month ago. This is mt second month I am using now

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Joejoewan 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Hi all, 

I got some update.

Thanks for id support everyday with 1 message and not sorting my problem. Because of Unable to verify my account with the information I provided.

They got my phone number, so why don't they call and talk to me in person?

No hotline, "live chat" with infinity loop to AI.

Is that hard to use a simple app to review my balance? I don't get it.

The funny thing is I still getting email everything, asking me join the app!!

​​​​​​

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi all, 

I got some update.

Thanks for id support everyday with 1 message and not sorting my problem. Because of Unable to verify my account with the information I provided.

​​​​​​

Have you tried typing “talk to a person” while using the iD Live Chat @Joejoewan

Doing this will avoid the 24/7 chat-bot (AI) - the agents work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Hi all, 

I got some update.

​​​​​​

Have you tried typing “talk to a person” while using the iD Live Chat @Joejoewan

Doing this will avoid the 24/7 chat-bot (AI) - the agents work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Thanks for correcting my bad English.

Can you do the live chat now? I cannot.

The live chat icon never comes up.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’ve only ever used the Live Chat service from a web browser on my laptop computer, @Joejoewan - perhaps it’ll work this way for you too. 

If you can’t use Live Chat, then perhaps contact iD support by: 

• Private message using Facebook Messenger.
  • Send an X (formerly Twitter) DM.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

This is my point.

I did the PM, no use.

Live chat, not working

Now, I need to use other way "X" to solve my problem? If so, why am I here then? This id community means to be official way to solve our problems, right?

@andewhite thanks for your advice, but I don't see any point that using X to do so.

Til now, no any official id staff due with it, but you @andewhite 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Joejoewan, I’m just a forum member like yourself. 

The iD staff usually read user posts in this forum once a day, sometimes less frequently. 

Although iD promote this forum for getting help & support, I’m not sure it’s actually the best way of seeking assistance with your iD account and mobile services.

@andewhite ok, can you please tell me how I could solve my problem? The officeal staff are all here, and you are telling me go somewhere seek for help?

I am telling you that no where I can collect id, that is reason why I am here.

@Tom that is it? No more helping? I am the account holder, what you what me to do? Why don't you call me for further investigation?

@Kash if Tom is not going to help, who can do it? Please let me know? 

I don't think someone will keep fighting for something which is not belong to him. I am the ACCOUNT HOLDER!! I just need to see my balance. How hard would It be?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps think about getting a PAC from iD Mobile, and then switch to a service provider who can help you @Joejoewan.

🍀

So, you are telling me quite id because no one can help?

I am here seeking for help, not a fight.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

So, you are telling me quite id because no one can help?

I am here seeking for help, not a fight.

Sorry @Joejoewan, I can only suggest things to try.
In my experience, the best ways to get support from iD Mobile are:

• Online Live Chat (by using a popup window in your web browser). 
  • Private messages using Facebook Messenger.
  • DM on X (formerly Twitter).

If none of these have helped, then private messages in this forum are the final option. 
I’ve found the problem with forum private messages is the long time before iD respond, to any private messages you send them. 

🍀

Thanks

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You might get your account balance by calling 7777, from your iD SIM card, or 0333 003 7777 from another phone (although charges may apply). 

🍀 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Joejoewan 

I can see we’ve sent you a PM to assist with this, however we were unable to verify your details with the Name, Address, Number and Date of Birth you provided, therefore we cannot pass security to look into the account in question.

Please have the account holder contact us themselves so we can assist them.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?