Question

New phone and new to ID mobile

• 24 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi, I signed up to ID mobile and got a new iPhone 15 on contract. The phone doesn’t seem to perform well at all, battery doesn’t even hold throughout the day, it seems to be very slow/delay in response time on the phone for instance when typing. Equally network cuts out a lot and often, needing to put phone on airplane mode and back quite often. What can I do? Who do I reach out to? 

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you’re unhappy with your new iPhone @Olivia R, perhaps the best option would be to return your order in the contract cooling OFF, rather than be unhappy for the next 24-months.

Otherwise, if you think your new iPhone is faulty, speak to Apple UK directly for support, or take your handset to the nearest Currys for assistance in-store.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Olivia R 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?