Solved

New SIM card not arrived

• 16 January 2024
  • 21 replies

Userlevel 1

New SIM card ordered 10 January 2024. Still not arrived. Card required as had difficulty making/receiving calls. 

icon

Best answer by Lauren 17 January 2024, 13:19

View original

21 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

When was your order dispatched @Daisylou

The official forum advice is to allow 3-5 working days from date of dispatch. 

Userlevel 1

Ordered 9 Jan

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The order date and dispatch date are often different, @Daisylou
The dispatch date is usually the date you received your order complete email from iD Mobile.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Daisylou, welcome to the community! Our SIMs are sent via Royal Mail and take 3-5 working days to arrive. 

If you ordered your SIM card on the 10th, your SIM card should be with you today at the latest as the last working day. If you don’t receive it by the end of the day, feel free to let us know. We’d be able to send a PM to arrange a replacement. 

-Lauren

Userlevel 1

Hi Lauren still no SIM card. Please cancel the order, I’ll go into the local Curry’s and get one. Tgis has gone on too long now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Daisylou,

You can obtain a replacement SIM from Curry’s and we can activate it under the same account/order.

Please let us know if you still want to cancel the order and we can get that cancelled.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Yes, cancel the order. I’ve been without calls for a couple of weeks now, so another couple of days til I get to Curry’s won’t make a difference. Not pleased with the service on this one.  I was abroad when this happened, should have been a SIM waiting for me when I got home. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Daisylou,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi @Daisylou,

You can obtain a replacement SIM from Curry’s and we can activate it under the same account/order.

Please let us know if you still want to cancel the order and we can get that cancelled.

Kash

Hi been waiting for my sim as well it’s been 5 working days now if I got a replacement sim in Currys would you be able to do the same for me and activate it? Thanks in advance

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Alvy_m 

Yes, if you pick up a replacement SIM card from a Currys store you’ll be able to activate it at the following link;

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/ja/web/cpw/sim-swap

Tom

Hello I have not had my SIM card delivered still after 10 days please could you private message me as I have no working phone at present 

Thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Megan Olivia 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

SIM card hasn’t been received was ordered on 22nd

Can someone contact me on to discuss this thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lou Gav,

Welcome to the Community!

I can see that we have responded elsewhere and we will get back to you there.

Kash

The SIM card was ordered for my son

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lou Gav,

The account holder can contact us directly.

If you are the account holder you can get back to us via PM if you require any assistance.

Kash

Sim was for my son it was received yesterday 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Lou Gav 

Okay, please let us know if you need assistance with anything else and should it be about someone else’s account, please have them get in touch with us.

Tom

Newbie. Changed from tesco. Now not got a number at all. 6 days and counting. Should have stayed with tesco. Now stuck with nothing. Peed off is saying mildly

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Attlas,

Have you ported your number over from a different network?

What number shows when you make a call? 

You’ll need to request a port using the link below:

https://switching.idmobile.co.uk/customerPortIn

Kash

Why iD Mobile?