Question

NO PAC CODE CREATED

• 20 November 2023
  • 2 replies

I ordered a new phone contract through carphone warehouse and it was with ID Mobile. I got a PAC code from my previous provider EE so I could keep my same number with ID mobile. I changed my mind and returned the phone and my ID Mobile SIM has now been closed. I've now bought a tesco mobile PAYG SIM but I still want to use my original old mobile. I need a PAC code from ID Mobile. I can no longer access my ID Mobile account online or on the app and can't text on my ID Mobile sim as its closed. I went on live chat and they said they will produce a PAC code and email me it. But on the email it says PAC not created. I asked again and they sent another email but still no PAC code created. I need my old number back. Please help.

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If your number was disconnected within the last 60-days, iD should be able to provide a PAC for the number you want to keep @Tracey L Shelbourn.

You may need to reference the “PAC code ‘Not Created’” topic, where @Mohammed from iD Mobile posted the following:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tracey L Shelbourn 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?