Question

No service

• 2 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I can see a thread that states that service has been resumed yesterday but I’ve still got nothing!  Anyone know what’s happening please?

7 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm the same I cannot make outgoing calls its letting me ring but nothings happening then its just cutting me off. Can't get into ID mobile site either just says problem exists high usage etc.

Userlevel 1

No idea - multiple issues still. How they can say it's resolved is beyond me

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Gillian Farago  and @Debbie Skidmore sorry to hear that you’re still having trouble. We had experienced some issues yesterday with our network, but this is mostly fixed now. Additionally, as a knock on effect we have experienced a higher volume of contact than usual. The iD app has become unavailable again for some customers. Have you tried a reboot of your phones?

We apologise for any inconvenience you’ve experienced, and we’ll continue to provide updates here - https://tinyurl.com/3ykh4ayb

Userlevel 1

Obviously you haven't been most helpful as I'm still having intermittent issues with making calls. Get it sorted! Are you going to be compensating people for the problem?

Userlevel 1

Both my phones (My wife's and mine) are still out .They worked for an hour or so this morning but now they will not ring out, strange but i am getting some texts, one to says i have a voicemail !

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Debbie Skidmore 

I’m sorry you feel this way, Three UK are still having some issues and working on a fix.

We cannot promise compensation at this time.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dark123 

Three UK are having some network issues at the moment, they are working on a fix but unfortunately have no ETA, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your patience with this.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?