Question

No service or data

• 1 December 2023
  • 36 replies

Userlevel 1

My service has completely cut out. Was fine this morning no issues and then around 10 o’clock it came up saying I have no service. Connecting to WiFi is fine. I have shut my phone down, cleaned the SIM card, followed an answer to someone else’s query who had the same issue regarding manually selecting the network- didn’t work. It then comes back up. It is very intermittent. I’ve checked the network in my area and it says excellent. Please help 

36 replies

Userlevel 1

Back on in Northampton, atleast for me. So hope you all get back online too.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Erin Quintin & @Shak Surendran

Unfortunately, there is a network issues impacting some customer. 

I’ll post any updates regarding the issue on this topic: 

We hope to have it resolved soon. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

You hope, shouldn't you say it will, I paying for this service and I'm not recieving a service but your recieving all of our money. Maybe hands some money back and get it fixed. 

You do realise that you only pay about 6.5p for each hour of your contract, so if its off a full 24 hours they owe you about £1.50

Depends on your contract no?

Based on a £50 per month contract, if you’re paying way more than that then you’re getting ripped off. Also, this a 3 network issue, nothing ID can do about it

I don’t want them to owe me anything. I just hope they fix it soon 

But you asked them to hand some money back, just trying to put some context to what todays inconvenience has actually cost us.

Userlevel 1

Thanks,

Nikhil

You hope, shouldn't you say it will, I paying for this service and I'm not recieving a service but your recieving all of our money. Maybe hands some money back and get it fixed. 

You do realise that you only pay about 6.5p for each hour of your contract, so if its off a full 24 hours they owe you about £1.50

Depends on your contract no?

Based on a £50 per month contract, if you’re paying way more than that then you’re getting ripped off. Also, this a 3 network issue, nothing ID can do about it

I don’t want them to owe me anything. I just hope they fix it soon 

But you asked them to hand some money back, just trying to put some context to what todays inconvenience has actually cost us.

Sorry Aidan my reply to asking for money back was aimed at the OP

Userlevel 1

Teesside is also down so I am guessing this is a nationwide issue. Would be nice to know what's wrong and the best guesstimate for its repair

I am only a few months into my id contract 

Be interesting to know if 3 customers are down as well!!

This is a 3 issue so will affect all piggy back companied the same

Userlevel 1

Seems to be coming back online now, mines connected to 4G and I have data, fingers crossed for you all it the same 🤞🏻

Userlevel 1

Do they actually have customer service? I got a contract for my Daughter recently. There was a number porting issue, so I called their number to hear a series of options, none relating to customer support. Now this no service issue today, and couldn't even get on the app to see if the issue was my end for any unknown reason.

Quite poor really, not good first impressions so far.

I always contact them via live chat. Have contract for my kids over a year now, never had a problem with customer service or network. First time ever happend something like that.

Thats good to hear, and I didn't see the live chat at the time. I'll keep that in mind, thanks. That's good to hear with the service, occasionally these things happen. A decent update from ID would be good though, even if not directly their issue.

Userlevel 1

Thanks,

Nikhil

Any update please? ME10 area no phone no internet. 

My reception went this morning at 8 and I haven’t had any since. As I write this a have seen a single bar but that is it. I’m glad nothing happened to either of my kids at nursery/school coz neither of them would have been able to contact me.

My service has completely cut out. Was fine this morning no issues and then around 10 o’clock it came up saying I have no service. Connecting to WiFi is fine. I have shut my phone down, cleaned the SIM card, followed an answer to someone else’s query who had the same issue regarding manually selecting the network- didn’t work. It then comes back up. It is very intermittent. I’ve checked the network in my area and it says excellent. Please help 

My phones reception has only just come back! Was worried it was my phone coz my wife’s with ID too and had ok reception all day.

My Internet works when connected to the wifi but my option to even switch to data is gone! Like as though data isn't an existing option even if it did work! How do I leave ID mobile 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi, please visit https://tinyurl.com/3ykh4ayb for regular updates on this matter. We are very sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

Why iD Mobile?