No service or data all day

• 10 February 2024
  • 5 replies

I have had no data or service all for the past two days, customer service keep saying they will sort it out but are not giving a definite answer as to when it will be sorted. If this was the first time this has happened I would have let it go as it is something that happens, however it is not, this is something that is constantly happening on this service and not telling customers when the problem will be sorted. I hate to sound rude but it is an annoying problem to deal with especially if you rely on these services daily.

5 replies

I have had no data or service all for the past two days, customer service keep saying they will sort it out but are not giving a definite answer as to when it will be sorted. If this was the first time this has happened I would have let it go as it is something that happens, however it is not, this is something that is constantly happening on this service and not telling customers when the problem will be sorted. I hate to sound rude but it is an annoying problem to deal with especially if you rely on these services daily.

Also having the same issue. No live chat available, going around in circles. No information on the website apart from yesterday's outage ...again.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Some customers may still be experiencing intermittent issues with the network. Their engineers are working hard to fix it and they apologise sincerely to the inconvenience this is causing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Amy Ajuti & @Harry1111 

Hey there, we're very sorry for any disruption, we are aware of the issue/outage and we are currently working on this as a high priority. We hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience with us.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi @Amy Ajuti & @Harry1111 

Hey there, we're very sorry for any disruption, we are aware of the issue/outage and we are currently working on this as a high priority. We hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience with us.

Tom

Is there any compensation for the customers experiencing this issue? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Abdul Hamid,

Welcome to the Community!

I understand how inconvenient this network issue was for customers who were impacted. To discuss this further please chat to our customer service team, or see our complaints procedure page here.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?