Solved

Nobody is able to call me

• 8 October 2023
  • 9 replies

Family and work is unable to call my number . No idea how long this has been going on for. My number was ported however has been working before.

icon

Best answer by adam1295 8 October 2023, 16:47

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @adam1295, I’d suggest removing the mobile number from your post. This is a public forum that anybody with Internet access can read.

Bad actors, scammers, and spammers do visit this forum looking for this type of information. 

Hey @adam1295, I’d suggest removing the mobile number from your post. This is a public forum that anybody with Internet access can read.

Bad actors, scammers, and spammers do visit this forum looking for this type of information. 

Don't know how to even remove the post. Not the easiest to use website

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @adam1295, there’s usually an edit option (right-hand side, towards the bottom, possibility shown when you click on the ellipses ...) 🤞 

Okay @adam1295, there’s usually an edit option (right-hand side, towards the bottom, possibility shown when you click on the ellipses ...) 🤞 

Unfortunately not, I have reported it however 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The edit option should be there for each post you make @adam1295 - you’ll need to look at your original post for its edit option. 
🍀

The edit option should be there for each post you make @adam1295 - you’ll need to look at your original post for its edit option. 
🍀

Unfortunately not. Can you make a new topic and report back if you are also unable to edit

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The edit option should be there for each post you make @adam1295 - you’ll need to look at your original post for its edit option. 
🍀

Unfortunately not. Can you make a new topic and report back if you are also unable to edit

If I worked for iD Mobile, I’m sure I could @adam1295
FYI, I’m able to edit the posts I make to this forum - I’ve never had a problem editing my own posts.

🍀

If I worked for iD Mobile, I’m sure I could @adam1295
FYI, I’m able to edit the posts I make to this forum - I’ve never had a problem editing my own posts.

Seems to just be this post as I created a new topic and can edit that. possibly has something to do with a user commenting on it stops the editing?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @adam1295,

Welcome to the Community!

I have removed your number from the post.

Can I check if your number issue is still the same or if you still require assistance?

Are you able to call and text but people are unable to call you?

Is the ported number showing when you call people?

Kash

Why iD Mobile?