Solved

Not registered on Network problem

• 13 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Please could someone help with an urgent problem I have.   After removing my Sim from my phone to see if worked in another phone, I’m now getting a NOT REGISTERED ON NETWORK message.  Phone will not allow to ring out or receive calls, texts or internet.  Desperate to get this back up and running due to my childminding parents message through each day.  Things I have tried to help is: removed Sim to see if dislodged and reinserted, Soft reset on phone. Turned Off/On, checked Area coverage (Very Good) Would try in another phone but none in house. 

Thank you for any help.

xx

icon

Best answer by andewhite 13 February 2022, 13:43

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @trishshort,

The fastest way to get immediate help is use the iD Live Chat service, but make sure you chat between 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends.

Chatting in these time periods means you get through to a real person in the iD customer support team.

Also, you should type “talk to a person” once you get connected, to avoid the 24/7 chat-bot.

Otherwise, try contacting iD via a PM on one of their social media channels:

1. Facebook
  2. twitter

There should be iD agents 8am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 5:30pm weekends.

Otherwise, you’ll be waiting around for iD to reply to this post at some point hence.

Anyway, good luck.

andewhite Thank you so much for your advice.  I’ll try live chat now and see what they say.  

Many thanks again.

Trish

It would ended faster contract !

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Donatas Beganskas, I’ve had to edit your post. Please refrain from using vulgar language on the Community. Can you please actually describe the issue you’re having so we can begin to help?

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?