not working phones

• 20 February 2024
  • 8 replies

Please can someone help. I can’t get a security code to come through on my mobiles as they have both stopped working, please 🙏 help me I’m panicking it’s not working and I’ve been ripped off 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Stephanie Norman,

Welcome to the Community!

What security code/OTP are you waiting for?

Have you been able to receive security codes before?

Once you get back to us we will PM you if required.

Kash

Userlevel 2

Please can someone help. I can’t get a security code to come through on my mobiles as they have both stopped working, please 🙏 help me I’m panicking it’s not working and I’ve been ripped off 

Hi Stephanie, I have had issues with my phone since joining back in October and it’s still not  resolved.  Hope you don’t mind me saying but if you haven’t already please send your concerns through their complaints procedure.  That way if it’s not resolved after 8 weeks you can take your complaint to the ombudsman and they will intervene. ID MOBILE is a rip off.  Paying for a mediocre service at best.  The more people who go through the complaints procedure from the start, they will have to improve their service.  Otherwise it’s just lots of unhappy customers but ID are ok because you still have to pay regardless. If you see any other issues via the hub or community please pass on the message Daisy

Oh god really. I have no phone 😩 I will have to contact Vodafone a re-enstate. ID mobile aren’t available via chat it’s all robot 🤖. It’s a nightmare 

Hi lash, are you an ID mobile rep ? 

I sent my pac from Vodafone to ID Friday evening, Vodaphone turned off my service then ID did the same. No phones, still no phones. It’s not transferred anything. When I’ve rang myself on both ID phone number and my old number neither are working. I tried to log into my account but it’s saying numbers not recognised but they are the phone numbers. 
the email I gave isn’t now having any further correspondence. Oh but I’m being blinking billed 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Oh god really. I have no phone 😩 I will have to contact Vodafone a re-enstate. ID mobile aren’t available via chat it’s all robot 🤖. It’s a nightmare 

To avoid the 24/7 chat robot, just type “talk to a person” while using the online iD Live Chat, @Stephanie Norman

Yes, @Kash is an iD Mobile employee. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Daisy4242 

I believe we’re in PMs with you about your issues which are completely separate to anything in this thread.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Stephanie Norman 

Please ensure the SIM card you’re using is the correct iD Mobile one.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 2

Hi @Daisy4242 

I believe we’re in PMs with you about your issues which are completely separate to anything in this thread.

Tom

I disagree.  Just trying to be helpful to other unhappy customers.  That’s what this platform is for isn’t it?

Why iD Mobile?