Solved

NOTICE OF CANCELLATION ..AGAIN

• 8 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there any particular reason APART from trying to prevent customers leaving, that IDMOBILE do not respond to online queries, emails, private messages on this site, or voice messages??

I have given sufficient CANCELLATION OF 2 SIM ONLY CONTRACTS notice, numerous times now, WHILST I am still in my 14 day cancellation period.

I have photographic evidence of ALL this.

Please stop sending passive aggressive emails about legal action as I cancelled both direct Debits.

If I continue to receive those email, I am more than happy to take this to the Ombudsmen and local press as IDMOBILE make it virtually impossible to contact them for cancellation or even assistance.

Once again, please could someone let me know if Order No122865900   & Order No: 122866300 have BOTH BEEN CANCELLED.

A

icon

Best answer by andewhite 9 September 2022, 10:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Lia23, unfortunately cancelling the direct debit for an iD pay monthly contract DOES NOT cancel the contract. All you’ve done is stopped the payment method for the contract, which means your iD account will be an unpaid debt and reflect as such in your credit history.

The three ways to communicate with iD Mobile are:

1. Use the online chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat, where iD agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).
  2. Send them a private message on facebook (using Messenger).
  3. Send them a DM (direct message) on Twitter.

Messages sent out-of-hours on facebook or Twitter are handled when the iD social media team next start work.

Read the online community article “How do I cancel my iD Mobile contract?” for more information.

Anyway, I wish you good luck.
🤞

Userlevel 1

Andy 

I’ve done ALL the above. 

I am trying to contact IDMOBILE …..NOT YOU.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Lia23, I’m trying to help.

This community / forum is a place for iD users to help one another. Although iD staff occasionally look at posts in this community, when they do it’s very often to recommend using live chat, facebook, or Twitter to get in-touch.

I know from my own experience that the iD social media team DO reply to messages, normally within an hour - just send them a PRIVATE message so they can assist with your enquiry.

Alternatively contact iD Mobile in writing at this address: 

iD Mobile Ltd,
PO Box 686,
Salford
M5 0PA

Your letter should include the following information:

• Your full name
  • Your billing address and postcode
  • Your iD Mobile number
  • Also include the name of the bank you have your iD Direct Debit with (or your date of birth, or the email address you have registered with iD).
  • Details of your complaint / enquiry
  • The remedy you’d like to see
Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Andy 

I’ve done ALL the above. 

Then wait patiently for them to get back to you. 

Why iD Mobile?