Question

Number has not transferred - what now?

• 6 December 2023
  • 4 replies

I was given one PAC by EE to port my number & my husband’s number as they were both on one account.

My number has been transferred but my husband’s hasn’t. I’ve tried submitting the transfer request again but it keeps coming up with an error message, but it doesn’t tell me what the issue is. I have checked I am not entering anything incorrectly.

Will I need to try & get another PAC from EE for just my husband’s number? 

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately @Louise379, iD Mobile only process one mobile number per PAC submission. 
I think because their system for iD online customer accounts only allows one number per iD account. 

A PAC can only be used once, so you’ll probably need to get a new PAC, for number still working with EE network. 

🤞

I’ve just tried again with a new PAC from EE, but it’s still not accepting it, says there is an issue with the information submitted. So frustrating, especially considering there is no way to talk to an actual iD Mobile person. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’ve just tried again with a new PAC from EE, but it’s still not accepting it, says there is an issue with the information submitted. So frustrating, especially considering there is no way to talk to an actual iD Mobile person. 

No telephone support maybe one of the disadvantages of a no-frills service provider. 

Anyway, you can also submit a PAC by using one of the below customer support options, @Louise379.

• Online Live Chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat (uses a popup window in a browser).
  • By private message using Facebook Messenger.
  • DM on X (formerly Twitter).

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Louise379 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?