Order

• 22 September 2023
  • 6 replies

I recently placed an order of Carphone warehouse and i was sent an email that said my order was confirmed however the next day i received another one which said ID mobile had accepted my order but not for the specific handset and tariff i chose and that i would be contacted soon ,i haven’t been contacted yet and i’m unsure of what this means and how i can get this fixed.

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @xohawwa, you posted that your purchase was from Carphone Warehouse, so it’s probably better to contact them about your order. 

Online Carphone Warehouse advise calling 0800 049 0232 for assistance.

I’ve tried contacting them but i just wanted to see if you guys had an idea if my order was gone through since it was accepted by this company and if you know what was going to happen next.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @andewhite, I’m not from iD Mobile - I’m just a forum member like yourself.

Did you speak to Carphone Warehouse about your order?
If you purchased from Carphone, they’ll be responsible for fulfilling your order.

oh sorry and yeah it’s quite difficult to contact them but i’ve tried emailing them just gonna wait for them to get back at me, i just found it confusing is all since they said it was accepted by ID but not the actual phone and they said nothing after that email.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yeah, iD Mobile only have online help & support. 

Not sure it will help, but you can speak to the iD sales team by calling 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @xohawwa 

By the sounds of it you have passed a credit check however not for the handset/tariff you initially selected, I’d recommend getting in contact with Carphone Warehouse directly so that they can assist further with the order.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?