Question

Overcharging on bill and can't access my account

• 24 October 2023
  • 2 replies

I am having real problems and had I known I could not speak to someone over the phone I would not have taken out this contract I have spent so much time unsuccessfully searching for answers - scrolling through information that does not relate and is not tailored to my problem. First of all I am being overcharged on my billing - I paid a substantial initial outlay so I had a reduced monthly fee but you are overcharging me. The second issue is I can’t access my account so there must be something I have entered incorrectly. I tried to change my password but then it asks security questions that I am answering correctly but it is saying they are incorrect. It is absolutely infuriating so now I am on this thing trying to get this sorted out which is absolutely ridiculous. Can someone from ID Mobile ring me?

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The only time iD would ring a customer is in response to a complaint @Kirsty Mc. Otherwise, the iD customer service options are 100% online. 

Have you tried the online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat? 
The agents work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Kirsty Mc 

I believe we’ve been in contact via social media about this, we’d recommend continuing there.

If I am incorrect and you’d still like assistance here, please let us know so we can get in touch.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?