Solved

PAC

• 24 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I recently switched to ID Mobile and had my number ported over. However, the SIM didn’t work and I cancelled my contract within the cooling down period. I now want to port my number to a different provider but am unsure of how to get my PAC as I never once had service on ID so was unable to request it via text. I am also unable to create an account with ID with either the number originally supplied to me or through my transferred number. This is extremely frustrating.

icon

Best answer by Lauren 27 April 2024, 12:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @seventhsealed, normally when you return an order in its cooling off period, the iD account is converted into a PAYG account, which should allow you to get a PAC and switch your number to another service provider. 

However, if you CANCELLED instead of returning your order, the number you want to keep may have been lost. 

There maybe be a 60-day window in which to recover a number, after disconnection from the iD Mobile network, before it gets recycled.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @seventhsealed, @andewhite is correct here. We hold your number for 60-days after disconnection before recycling. 

Let us know if you need us to fetch the PAC code for you on our end, we’ll be happy to send you a PM to resolve.

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?