Solved

Pac activated but no sim

• 10 July 2023
  • 4 replies

I had my new phone delivered.  The PAC has activated today as I have lost connectivity with O2.    However I do not have a sim for this new network

icon

Best answer by andewhite 10 July 2023, 16:23

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

When did you order your iD SIM card @JoKnight68?

It takes 3-5 working days from the date of dispatch, for a SIM card to be delivered. 
If you ordered a new handset from iD Mobile, it should have arrived with a ready to use SIM card.

Anyway, you can get a replacement SIM from any Currys store, or request one by using the online iD live chat service.

Replacement SIM cards need to be activated before use.
🤞

I didn't not order a sim separately.   I went through uswitch and selected this package.  My phone arrived last week.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I didn't not order a sim separately.   I went through uswitch and selected this package.  My phone arrived last week.

Assuming you ordered a new handset + airtime, through uswitch, from iD Mobile, the handset should’ve arrived with a ready to use iD SIM card.

Anyway, you can get a replacement SIM from any Currys store, or request one by using the online iD live chat service. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @JoKnight68,

You should have received a SIM with the order.

If one has not arrived, a replacement is needed.

You can pick one up for free via Currys and then activate this or we can send one out to you if needed.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?