Question

PARCEL RETURNED TO CURRYS BY DPD FOR NO REASON

• 5 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi everyone,
I received an email yesterday at 08.35 from DPD, regarding my new phone saying that, it's due to be delivered the 4th of March 2024 between 09:48-10:48. Then I received another email on the same day at 09:03 saying that my parcel will now be delivered on Thursday 7th March between 08:00 - 12:00. Then today by coincidence I checked the status of the parcel in DPD's website, surprised by this message, "Your parcel is on its way back to Currys", without any notification or explanation  from ID MOBILE OR CURRY’S OR DPD. I have been already charged for the upgrade to new phone. I couldn't find anyone to contact via App or even email/Phone number, even my sim was blocked as i ordered a new one. I’d be grateful if someone can help to find out regarding this serious issue as it is really confusing.

Many thanks 

Mirat 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mirat,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Hi everyone,
I received an email yesterday at 08.35 from DPD, regarding my new phone saying that, it's due to be delivered the 4th of March 2024 between 09:48-10:48. Then I received another email on the same day at 09:03 saying that my parcel will now be delivered on Thursday 7th March between 08:00 - 12:00. Then today by coincidence I checked the status of the parcel in DPD's website, surprised by this message, "Your parcel is on its way back to Currys", without any notification or explanation  from ID MOBILE OR CURRY’S OR DPD. I have been already charged for the upgrade to new phone. I couldn't find anyone to contact via App or even email/Phone number, even my sim was blocked as i ordered a new one. I’d be grateful if someone can help to find out regarding this serious issue as it is really confusing.

Many thanks 

Mirat 

This is so frustrating @Mirat  I have had exactly the same, after ordering from mobiles.co.uk, I tracked it all day and saw it was being sent back! I even saw the DPD driver on my road, I run after him and he had my phone package but wouldn’t let me have it as it was on hold and wouldn’t scan!! He said it was being sent back to mobiles.co.uk, I couldn’t believe it! I am now told it should be at my local Currys store tomorrow to collect, 4 days later than expected, and my old number was ported over to ID today and I am phoneless!! :-( out of interest did you manage to get this resolved? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @James Vardill,

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear that you also experienced the same issue.

Unfortunately as you ordered with Mobiles.co.uk I would advise contacting them directly for updates and assistance.

If there is any help that you need with your iD Mobile account, please let us know.

Kash

I have just had the same problem! Parcel is currently going back to Curry’s and can’t see anyway of fixing it, any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @G Shaw,

Welcome to the Community!

Most of the time the order is resent out unless a request to cancel is placed.

Have you received any delivery updates since?

Kash

Why iD Mobile?