Solved

partner incoming call blocked

Userlevel 1
Badge

My partner tries to phone me, but it’s saying that it can’t connect, never had trouble before. I haven’t blocked is number, have tried my sim in a different phone but it’s still the same so I know it’s my sim, I need someone to have a look at my account

icon

Best answer by Lynn Lynn 4 May 2023, 22:09

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lynn Lynn,

Welcome to the Community!

What happens when you call you partner?

Are you able to send and receive texts fine?

Kash

Userlevel 1
Badge

When I call him it’s fine I can get through but it’s when he phone me that it’s saying it can’t connect his call. Many thanks for replying 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Lynn Lynn 

Okay, is your partner able to call other people? Other people on iD Mobile?

If you can call out to them but they can’t to you that would indicate an issue on their network/device.

Tom

Userlevel 1
Badge

My partner is on o2 network, he has phoned o2 up to ask if there is any problems on his network e.g blocking numbers. There is not a problem with his network. He can text me,,, but he cannot phone me, when he phones it’s saying that it can’t connect his call,, he has put his sim in another phone and it’s the same problem, he can’t phone me. 
I’m with id mobile but I have no problem phoning or texting him. We have took both phones to be check for our settings in our phones and nothing is out of place, we haven’t blocked our numbers. Could anyone check my account. Was thinking of cancelling my contract.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Lynn Lynn,

Have you just joined iD Mobile? or have you been with us for some time?

Have you recently switched your number over to iD Mobile?

Can other contacts call you fine and it’s just your partner who is having issues or do you have issues with multiple contacts calling you.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1
Badge

Been with id for fair few years, from last month I changed plan eg different rolling plan, don’t think it will block my partner number thou. No other problems with other calls, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Lynn Lynn 

Changing plan shouldn’t interfere with that, has your partner tried deleting you as a contact and then trying again?

Does your partner have issues with any other numbers?

Tom

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have tried everything. I have a wizz kid at home, can anyone check my account or not.
Fed up.com. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

My problem seem to have sorted itself out, we haven’t done anything to our setting. My partner can now phone me, yeah.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Lynn Lynn,

Glad to hear that!

Thanks for letting us know.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?