Solved

Payment not doing anything and no access to features

• 1 March 2022
  • 2 replies

This is quite a frustrating issue but recently when paying my bills, I have recieved confirmation via email that my payment has been accepted and confirmed. Unfortunately this has led to me not paying too much attention to the app which is now showing me that I have not made a payed a bill since December despite my payment history clearly showing that I have. In fact believing that I had missed one as my ability to use data, make calls or text (all unlimited) have since disappeared and as such I haven’t been able to contact anybody unless I am using wifi. Each payment I make leaves my bank balance and is confirmed with my bank to have gone through and it seems that every time I pay, the “Payments received” section keeps going further into the negatives despite me now having payed double my plan in the last two months. This is absolutely unacceptable as I have emails from this service confirming that my payment has worked and as of now it seems that my bills have not been payed for the last 3 months. It is crucial that this issue can be resolved ASAP as it means that money is just being taken while it looks like I have not done anything. All payments have been made on time. Let me be clear in stating that I am not asking for my money back (although this would be more than appreciated) but I want to know where my money is going, why my bills remain unpaid and where we can go from here as this is absolutely unacceptable for a service. If you are not recieving payments, why does each one get confirmed?

I can provide screenshots if required.

Unacceptable

Sincerely, Ryan

icon

Best answer by RyanTrevL 1 March 2022, 17:06

View original

2 replies

This issue has now been resolved

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This issue has now been resolved

Hey @RyanTrevL,