Solved

Phone hasn't arrived for 3 weeks

• 22 December 2022
  • 4 replies

I ordered my phone on the 2nd of December and it has still yet to arrive. I’ve tried talking to all sorts of customer support and nobody is being helpful at all. I have almost payed an entire month for a phone I do not have. I am aware there are strikes but they are for Royal Mail and not ID mobile’s delivery company, DPD. This is completely unacceptable and I honestly have no idea where to turn to for help as everyone just keeps saying wait. Can anyone help at all with this is I am being robbed at this point. The support from ID is absolutely terrible!!!

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 23 December 2022, 12:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Where did your order your phone from @Joe Metson?

Was item/s you ordered in-stock, or on back-order, when you placed your order @Joe Metson

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I ordered my phone on the 2nd of December and it has still yet to arrive. I’ve tried talking to all sorts of customer support and nobody is being helpful at all. I have almost payed an entire month for a phone I do not have. I am aware there are strikes but they are for Royal Mail and not ID mobile’s delivery company, DPD. This is completely unacceptable and I honestly have no idea where to turn to for help as everyone just keeps saying wait. Can anyone help at all with this is I am being robbed at this point. The support from ID is absolutely terrible!!!

Hey @Joe Metson,

That sounds odd indeed.

If you’re paying for the device then this will already be dispatched.

Phone orders are sent via DPD so this won’t be impacted by Royal Mail strikes.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there

Mohammed

I am in the exact same boat !! No phone but direct debits coming off , impossible to speak to anyone !! 
need help asap 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Craig Dalrymple,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?