Solved

Phone not receiving texts or calls - cannot log into anything including ID account to seek help

• 22 April 2024
  • 4 replies

I REALLY NEED TO FIND A WAY TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE PLEASE. I cannot log into my account and cannot use the the help service because it sends a text to my phone which is not receiving texts. I am effectively locked out and my number no longer in service. The inability to speak to someone to fix this is completely insane. Please can someone help me

icon

Best answer by andewhite 22 April 2024, 22:26

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Maybe insane, but there is no telephone helpline for iD Mobile customers, @Dylan1903. 

The online iD Live Chat service is the primary customer support channel. 

An alternative, when Live Chat proves unreliable, is to send iD a private message via their social media pages - using Facebook Messenger or X (formerly Twitter). 

The advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.

I can’t use the live chat as I am unable to log into my account to use it

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The iD Live Chat service doesn’t require a login, @Dylan1903. 

Visit https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat, during customer service working hours (9am - 8pm on weekdays).

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Dylan1903, @andewhite is right here, you don’t need to login to access the live chat. 

I hope that your issue has been resolved and you have access to all your services. However, if you’re still having any issues, just let us know here and we’ll be happy to send you a DM.

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?