Question

PHONE NUMBER

• 28 September 2023
  • 6 replies

I’am a older person and i have lost all the details to my login and password what do i do now there is no one to phone and i can type very fast so the online chat don’t work they just get fed up with me and i am getting so frustrated they must have a phone number for people like me is there any help out there for me please.   

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps the iD accessibility team can assist @Brian Salmon.

To get started, try calling them on 0800 049 2376.

the phone number ask for all the information that i have lost so i can’t fill in the information i need to be able to talk to someone even the chat line don’t work ??? and if i want to cancel my contract they want to charge me £30 to stop it ?? if i can’t contact someone to do it ??  

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Brian Salmon, if the online Live Chat isn’t working, you might need to hang on here.

Someone from iD Mobile should read your post in a day or so, and hopefully they’ll be able to assist you.
🤞

Hi andewhite let’s hope so i’am pulling my hair out what wrong with having a phone line to solve a major problem when you have lost all your paperwork and the answers that you give to fill in the help online to get you back on track aren’t working so where do we go from there i’ve try the online chat they as much uses as a chocolate teapot cross my fingers then ?  

Userlevel 4
Badge

Everyone should take care of important documentation both on your PC [scan if if necessary], And have printed out copies for back up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Brian Salmon,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?