Userlevel 1

Thanks

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 2 May 2022, 09:57

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

My son's Pixel 6 has great battery life. Of course battery life will be different for everyone as everyone's usage patterns vary.

This support article might be of some help to you.

Userlevel 1

I am going to carry out some tests, but so far I am having to charge several times a day and I am not a heavy user. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Kimyfa, if you believe there’s an issue with the handset, I’d recommend popping into your nearest Currys store. If the team find a fault and you bought the phone within the last 30 days, they’ll replace it for you. If it’s older than that, they’ll send it away to be repaired.

Let us know how you get on!

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

@Rory thanks I will drop by a Currys, I find I need to have my handset connected to USB several times a day to get through the day, does not exactly feel right from what I heard prior to purchase.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Kimyfa That definitely seems excessive, but I guess it depends exactly what you’re doing and your phone’s settings. Screen brightness and 4G/5G usage are the biggest source of battery drain, I find. There should be a section in your phone’s settings that allows you to see which functions are supping the most juice, so that might be worth a look. My S10+ is pretty pitiful unless I enable the power saving mode.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?