Question

problem with duplicate oder

• 6 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi, please can anyone advise me how to speak to someone regarding the following problem.

I ordered a 12 month contract SIM on 2nd March. Unfortunately, I accidentally ordered it twice. Neither SIM has arrived yet,

I tried to speak with Live chat to cancel one of the orders but they need my customer service PIN. I need to register online to get this but when I go to register, my old phone number is not recognised and if I enter either of the new numbers it sends a verification text to those numbers which obviously I am not receiving as I don’t have the SIM cards. Is there any way to speak to someone without needing to be registered and having a customer service PIN please?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jennie Gardiner,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?