Question

random calls

Today I received 30 calls saying I had calkedcthem but phone shows no outgoing calls. The number seems to have been compromised. Can you help? This us really annoying. Can I change my number ASAP. 

Please send me details as I can't launch live chat. 

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You can also get assistance by contacting iD privately via their facebook page or Twitter page.

The iD customer service agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays (and 9am - 6pm weekends).

I hope they can help.

Thanks have sent a DM on Twitter. Live chat page isn't launching ... 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yeah, live chat can be unreliable at times.
😣

Seemingly so. What is everyone expected to do when their preferred method of contact is not working? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The iD options are their live chat, facebook page or Twitter page.

The two social media platforms should work pretty much 100% of the time, it’s only iD’s live chat that’s problematic from time-to-time.

This customer support model seems to be standard across most UK MVNO businesses, which is one reason they’re cheaper.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks have sent a DM on Twitter. Live chat page isn't launching ... 

This is another example of how frustrating iD support can be for customers, at times.

If you’ve logged-in to your iD Community account, using the Remember Me option, and then try and start a live chat, this message will appear.

You’ve got to be logged-out of your iD Community account in order to use live chat in the same web browser.

I imagine this happens a lot, because most people will be using a smartphone for the iD Community stuff and then can’t launch a live chat session - and to compound matters, iD are fully aware of this issue.

When you’re 100% online for help & support, this is not great.

Why iD Mobile?