Solved

Sim

Userlevel 1

I received my phone with the sim last week and my sim still isn't working and can't seem to get hold of any one to sort it out

icon

Best answer by Kash 16 November 2022, 16:01

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

iD Mobile are online only for help & support.

How have you tried getting in-touch with the iD support team @Anthony Hickey? 

Userlevel 1

iD Mobile are online only for help & support.

How have you tried getting in-touch with the iD support team @Anthony Hickey? 

Threw live chat there doesn't seem to be a phone number so I can actually speak to someone

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

iD are online only - there is no telephone support option @Anthony Hickey. 

The main iD Mobile help & support channels are:

1. Send iD a private message on facebook (using Messenger).
  2. Send a DM (direct message) to iD on Twitter.
  3. Chat online at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - the iD agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays (and 8am - 6pm at weekends).

Out-of-hours messages on facebook, or Twitter, are picked-up when the social media team next start work.

Good luck @Anthony Hickey. 

Userlevel 1

iD are online only - there is no telephone support option @Anthony Hickey. 

3. Chat online at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - the iD agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays (and 8am - 6pm at weekends).

Out-of-hours messages on facebook, or Twitter, are picked-up when the social media team next start work.

Good luck @Anthony Hickey. 

Thankyou I will give that ago thru fb as I'm have trouble even trying to chat to someone live 

Userlevel 1

iD are online only - there is no telephone support option @Anthony Hickey. 

Thankyou I will give that ago thru fb as I'm have trouble even trying to chat to someone live 

Been intouch with someone thru facebook which was better spoke to someone and are sending me a replacement sim today thanks for ur help 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I hope a new SIM card fixes your issue @Anthony Hickey - I’ve always had excellent support from the iD Mobile social media team. 

IMO live chat often falls short.

Userlevel 1

I hope a new SIM card fixes your issue @Anthony Hickey - I’ve always had excellent support from the iD Mobile social media team. 

IMO live chat often falls short.

Yes definitely the Facebook support was very helpful. I was wondering if u did have another problem would I beable to go to my nearest currys. And would they beable to give support as does I'd moblie go thru them. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Although iD Mobile is owned by Currys, the two are managed as separate brands.

I’m not sure Currys retail staff would be interested in helping someone from iD Mobile with technical support but, you never know.

Userlevel 1

Although iD Mobile is owned by Currys, the two are managed as separate brands.

I’m not sure Currys retail staff would be interested in helping someone from iD Mobile with technical support but, you never know.

Well I will if this sim Don't work I haven't been able to use my phone since I received it over a week ago, and I'm obviously paying for my contract. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You can also pick-up a replacement iD SIM in-store at Currys - they cost £5 in-store.

If you got a replacement SIM in-store, and it didn’t work I’d say the store is responsible for fixing things. 

Maybe you should ask iD for credit for the time your SIM hasn’t been working.

Good luck @Anthony Hickey.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Anthony Hickey ,

I can see that we have resolved your query via PM.

We hope that everything is resolved for you now but please let us know if you require further assistance.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Yes problem has been resolved thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Glad to hear that @Anthony Hickey,

Thanks for confirming.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

@Anthony Hickey ,

I can see that we have resolved your query via PM.

We hope that everything is resolved for you now but please let us know if you require further assistance.

Kash

Most helpful

Why iD Mobile?