Question

sim card not working

• 6 January 2024
  • 4 replies

I have just recently entered a contract with IDmobile. I ordered a new sim card for my phone and it is not working. Every time I insert the sim card a message pops up saying not registered on metwork. What can I do? If this issue cannot be resolved and I wanted to cancel my contract, how would I do this?

Thanks,

Yasir

4 replies

Hi Yasir,

What you need to do is click on the live chat link which open today between 9am and 6pm and speak to one of the agents.

I hope you sort it out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Yasir Chowdhury 

I’m sorry to hear this, what device are you using with the iD Mobile SIM card?

Is this device unlocked?

Have you tried a network settings reset with the iD Mobile SIM card inside?

For iPhone;

Settings > General > Transfer or Reset [Device] > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

For Android;

Settings > System > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth

Resetting network settings will NOT reset any personal data (Photos, Videos, Contacts etc) only network settings.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have just recently entered a contract with IDmobile. I ordered a new sim card for my phone and it is not working. Every time I insert the sim card a message pops up saying not registered on metwork. What can I do? If this issue cannot be resolved and I wanted to cancel my contract, how would I do this?

Thanks,

Yasir

Hey @Yasir Chowdhury, @Stewart Paxton seems to have solved a similar issue by dismissing / ignoring the error message, which they’ve described in the following post.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Yasir Chowdhury,

We hope that your issue is resolved from the information that @andewhite.

Please let us know if you still require assistance and we can help you out.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?