Question

sim card not working

• 6 January 2024
  • 4 replies

I have just recently entered a contract with IDmobile. I ordered a new sim card for my phone and it is not working. Every time I insert the sim card a message pops up saying not registered on metwork. What can I do? If this issue cannot be resolved and I wanted to cancel my contract, how would I do this?

Thanks,

Yasir

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Yasir Chowdhury,

We hope that your issue is resolved from the information that @andewhite.

Please let us know if you still require assistance and we can help you out.

Kash

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have just recently entered a contract with IDmobile. I ordered a new sim card for my phone and it is not working. Every time I insert the sim card a message pops up saying not registered on metwork. What can I do? If this issue cannot be resolved and I wanted to cancel my contract, how would I do this?

Thanks,

Yasir

Hey @Yasir Chowdhury, @Stewart Paxton seems to have solved a similar issue by dismissing / ignoring the error message, which they’ve described in the following post.

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Yasir Chowdhury 

I’m sorry to hear this, what device are you using with the iD Mobile SIM card?

Is this device unlocked?

Have you tried a network settings reset with the iD Mobile SIM card inside?

For iPhone;

Settings > General > Transfer or Reset [Device] > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

For Android;

Settings > System > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth

Resetting network settings will NOT reset any personal data (Photos, Videos, Contacts etc) only network settings.

Tom

Hi Yasir,

What you need to do is click on the live chat link which open today between 9am and 6pm and speak to one of the agents.

I hope you sort it out.

Why iD Mobile?