Question

sim care

• 25 April 2023
  • 3 replies

I have spent over 5 hours today trying to have a basic conversation via live chat to no avail and lots of frustration.

I have received my new phone and some today (new contract) however cannot get network (other dimes working fine!) I’ve tried the cleaning / flight mode suggestions. Clearly the SIM card is faulty and I require a replacement.

when I try registering for an account or providing my pac code in the form it says my details don’t match! So the phone number on the invoice is incorrect. I now can’t get past security via live chat nor register for an account or do anything! 

can someone urgently resolve this by telling me what my actual new mobile number is and also get me a replacement sim ordered urgently before I have to cancel the contract and escalate the poor service

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You can also contact iD Mobile’s social media customer care team privately on Facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM), for assistance with your issues @Kashaayan786

The team work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

You can also contact iD Mobile’s social media customer care team privately on Facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM), for assistance with your issues @Kashaayan786

The team work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

Thank you so much. I will try that

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Kashaayan786 

Sorry to hear about the issues you’ve had with your SIM card, have you gotten in touch via the methods mentioned by @andewhite?

Let us know if you still require assistance so we can get in touch.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?