Solved

SIM NETWORK PUK

• 3 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I've recently sold my phone that I bought along with my sim card, which I've placed into an old phone of mine but it's asking for a PUK code because the SIM network PIN is blocked. I've tried using Live Chat but there seems to be no option for it, even the "Contact Us" page isn't avaliable for me.

What is my PUK network code?

Please help me asap as I need to access this number for important messages I'm receiving. I've attached the photo. Thanks

icon

Best answer by andewhite 3 August 2023, 15:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You’d need to get in-touch with the network that supplied the SAMSUNG handset shown in your post @lottiethearian. 

If it was sold by iD Mobile, then you’re in luck - someone at iD will read your post and probably send you a private message in this forum. Be warned though - the iD staff only check for new user posts once a day, sometimes less frequently. 

You can also talk to iD customer service using Facebook Messenger, or by Twitter (X) DM.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays.

Userlevel 1

I just got in touch with someone over Twitter, they're sending me a replacement card so thanks for that.

Now I have no idea how to delete this post.......

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I just got in touch with someone over Twitter, they're sending me a replacement card so thanks for that.

Now I have no idea how to delete this post.......

Hey @lottiethearian,

No need to delete the post don’t worry, as long as there’s a marked answer it’ll help someone who may find this topic in the future!

Mohammed

I need a PUK code.

I’ve tried for 2 days to get through to live chat.

Once I have my PUK I want my PAK code because I want to leave.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @RobinW,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you since been able to get in touch with the Live Chat Team?

If you still require assistance, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?