Solved

sim only deals

• 14 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

As a current and happy ID customer I can now upgrade and im looking for a sim only deal, the question is the deals on the website and the deals in the app differ, I'm assuming they are new customer deals as it let's me add to basket but then needs all my details etc and to perform credit checks etc. Surely as a current customer you already have details, such as banking, address etc, or do I  have to upgrade through app, thankyou in advance for any answers

icon

Best answer by andewhite 14 March 2023, 17:31

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

To upgrade or change your iD plan, as an existing customer, make sure you are signed-in to the iD app, or your “My iD Account” online.

If you aren’t logged-in when you change or upgrade, you’ll end up with a second iD contract, and the problem of two mobile numbers - one of which you may wish to keep.

The big problem being you cannot transfer a mobile number from one iD plan to another iD plan.

Good luck @Road Runner

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

As a current and happy ID customer I can now upgrade and im looking for a sim only deal, the question is the deals on the website and the deals in the app differ, I'm assuming they are new customer deals as it let's me add to basket but then needs all my details etc and to perform credit checks etc. Surely as a current customer you already have details, such as banking, address etc, or do I  have to upgrade through app, thankyou in advance for any answers

Hey @Road Runner,

As @andewhite mentioned, login and click My Account then Upgrade to see upgrade deals.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?