Solved

Sorry, your service does not allow access to this number

• 16 January 2024
  • 26 replies

Userlevel 1

I know this was an issue a couple years ago. But now on hold for hospital appointment and this keeps happening.

”Sorry, your service does not allow access to this number”

Being disconnected while on a hospital wait list isn’t good. Anything I need to do?

icon

Best answer by Tom 16 January 2024, 15:15

View original

26 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m now getting this problem, too - it has started this morning. I was on an important call and got cut off with this same message 5 times! 

Userlevel 1

A least it is not just me

Userlevel 1

I’m getting this issue as we speak. I see people having this issue for the last 3 years, how has it not been sorted yet?

Userlevel 1

Don’t know why this is suddenly marked as solved! 

I know this was an issue a couple years ago. But now on hold for hospital appointment and this keeps happening.

Being disconnected while on a hospital wait list isn’t good. Anything I need to 

I’m now getting this problem, too - it has started this morning. I was on an important call and got cut off with this same message 5 times! 

Im getting this too... any suggestions?

I’m getting exactly the same, the problem is most definitely NOT solved!

Userlevel 1

Hi - same thing here. I need to get through to my GP. It’s urgent and I keep getting disconnected. Live chat doesn’t seem to work either. Anyone got a solution yet? 

Being disconnected while on a hospital wait list isn’t good. Anything I need to do?

This is happening to me now too … is there a way to resolve it? 

Userlevel 1

Happening to me too

Hi, first time happened to me too today after about a year with ID mobile. Happened once at 3 mins, called back and then again at 5 mins. Really annoying, especially as these are work related calls!

I’ve tried restarting my mobile to see if that makes a difference.

I too have had this in fact have registered a complaint as it was happening a couple of weeks ago. Now it's happening again it must be linked to the ID Mobile billing system it cuts calls off as if you have runout of credit or minutes. I'm on a pay by month SIM and it's unlimited.

Userlevel 1

Must be an ID issue as I am getting the same trying to book things for work,

Please sort it out as it is unacceptable. I am on contract and all paid, nothing outstanding.

Userlevel 1

I am also the same,

tried calling complaint line as it seems to be the only line for ID to talk to a human seeing as live chat is never available etc… but been cut of all 3 times with the same issue! 

this issue dates back 3 years but they tried twlling me its only come to light today 🤦🏻‍♀️

honestly have regrets joining iD as theres always a problem and no one to talk to properly to fix it.

Userlevel 1

Copy and paste from my live chat with them now

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We have noticed that this is affecting a few of our customers. I can confirm that the issue has been escalated to our technical team, and we are looking to get it resolved as soon as possible. I do understand how much of an inconvenience this must be for you. Once again, my most sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

24 hours is the timeframe for resolution

Userlevel 1

Well done @Simon Browning for getting through. Thank you 

it is happening to me too - I am going to get in touch with Ofcom as if it is persistent you are in breach of your contractual terms for providing service

Userlevel 1

I’ve had the same issue this morning while calling the doctors. I’ve not been able to get an urgent appointment because of it. Absolutely furious that this is still an issue after seeing this was happening 3yrs ago. I’m on contract and not even half way through. So disappointed in the service or lack of it!

I’m not happy either , it happened 4 times to me! I switched on and off my phone ! 😱

I am having the same problem as many others. On a very important call when it says does not allow access to this number. Very very bad service

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Everyone.

Sorry to hear this, the team are aware of this issue and are investigating this urgently.

Tom

Hi Everyone.

Sorry to hear this, the team are aware of this issue and are investigating this urgently.

Tom

Yeah it’s still happening to me. Restarting my phone did nothing of course, but was worth a try.

Just to say I am having this issue with calls as well when on hold. Not great at all, only been with the service for a month and not impressed.

Not only has the service itself been unusable all day, but it’s left me (and apparently many others) unable to book appointments or do anything. 

what am I going to do when my doctor calls back for the fourth time in the next minute or two? I’ve waited over a week for this and have had to sign up here now just find a fix. 

I have had this all day now what a poor service ID are providing? dropping calls constantly with the voicemail from them saying your service does not allow access to this number??? Tried cleaning sim, restarting phone and nothing helps and its not ny device as friends sim on a proper network is working fine 

I am having this problem today too. On a call to somewhere I’ve called numerous times before and have been cut off twice now. 

Why iD Mobile?