Still no service

• 31 January 2024
  • 9 replies

Any one else still having issues with service? I still can’t ring out! Tried everything that has been suggested. Only moved over a week ago to id, not impressed to say the least.

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps the switch has resulted in a split-port - have you tried talking to iD support using their online Live Chat service, @Kelly F

The advisors work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Userlevel 1

Hi Kelly,  I am in the same boat.  still Can’t make outgoing calls and I have checked software, reset network and phone.  

Perhaps the switch has resulted in a split-port - have you tried talking to iD support using their online Live Chat service, @Kelly F

I tried the online chat yesterday but it just diverted me and told me to ring 7777 which I can’t do🤦‍♀️ I’ll try again, thank you 

Hi Kelly,  I am in the same boat.  still Can’t make outgoing calls and I have checked software, reset network and phone.  

It’s such a pain isn’t it. We run a business and I can’t call my customers whilst out!

Userlevel 1

wish I hadn’t joined IDM and done my homework better before signing up.  I now realise this problem has been going on for years.  Don’t have any confidence in a permanent fix and will always be wondering if I am going to be able to make a call.  

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps the switch has resulted in a split-port - have you tried talking to iD support using their online Live Chat service, @Kelly F

I tried the online chat yesterday but it just diverted me and told me to ring 7777 which I can’t do🤦‍♀️ I’ll try again, thank you 

After connecting to Live Chat, just type “talk to a person” to avoid the 24/7 chat-bot, @Kelly F.  

Hopefully an advisor can assist.

Userlevel 1

I used live chat yesterday unable to solve the issue for me.  Raised a complaint and have been told they will get back to me within 72hrs.  Totally unacceptable😡

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I used live chat yesterday unable to solve the issue for me.  Raised a complaint and have been told they will get back to me within 72hrs.  Totally unacceptable😡

I’m sorry to hear that @CC213. I hope the complaints department call soon.

The iD Mobile website says they resolve most complaints within 7-days. 
🤞

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Kelly F, if you haven’t got any service at all, it sounds like you may need a replacement SIM.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. If you can use the other services, but just can’t call out, we’ll discuss that too. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

@CC213, do you have the same issue, is it just outgoing calls that you can’t make? Can you receive them, send/receive texts, use data etc?

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?