Texting loved ones in Heaven

Userlevel 1

I have an idea. Forgive me if this already exists, but something which I think would be really useful is a phone number for 'heaven'. There have been many times since my husband, John, died that I've felt the need to text him. Usually just to tell him that I love him, I need him, I miss him, etc. I can do that, his number is (and always will be) in my contacts. But it bounces, and I get a kick in the stomach every time I get the undeliverable message back. I'm not alone, I'm sure of it. All it needs is for one of the phone companies to set up a 'heaven' number. I could add it to my contact for John, still call it John, and text him any time I want or need to. Yesterday was his birthday. Being able to text him a message would have been nice and of comfort to me. Please, don't get too clever and get an AI bot to generate responses, that would be just plain wrong (although I'm sure some people would like that). It could just be one universal number for everyone. I am aware that I could just buy myself a cheap sim and text whenever I want, but I'm not just thinking of my grieving process, this is something I believe many people would find comforting. Thank you for reading.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!