Question

This sums up the crap service from iD... Screenshot attached

• 27 June 2021
  • 4 replies

4 replies

Badge +10

@Dronerg 

I can understand the frustrations from the screenshot, however in what context was it received?

So that we can help further we will need more information about your problem, thank you! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Dronerg,

I’m unsure where you have seen that message, however if you have seen it whilst attempting to private message someone then the advice is clear and the inbox is not monitored as all questions should be posted on our community where multiple users can then begin to offer support. If you need to speak to someone, please use our Live Chat service here. You can type “Speak to an agent” to get through to someone if an agent is available at that time.

As @terrywebbs has requested, please let us know what you need help with and we’ll be happy to assist.

Ryan

The message appeared on YOUR site, while trying to get help.  The chat does not work at all.  There is no way to get to talk to a human, because you cannot get onto chat to type in speak to a human.  The whole,”Help is 100% online” is stupid and useless.

All I want to know is HOW THE HECK do I make a manual payment???  

I have changed my bank account, so the direct debit will not be able to be taken and I have cancelled my contract with you.  I want to make the final payment and I am DONE with iD and the useless customer service.

I even had to set up another registration to get this far, because I cannot get into my original one as it won’t accept my correct information. It won’t send a password reset or anything.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Dronerg 

We no longer offer a telephony contact channel for our customers as we’re a digital-first company and endeavor to keep our costs low for customers.

I’m sorry you have had issues trying to access our Live Chat, you may need to clear the cache and cookies from your browsers if the chat is not loading. I can confirm our Live Chat is fully functioning and there have been no issues reported. 

If you want to make a payment manually, please call 0333 003 7777 

Enter your mobile number then select Option 2 followed by Option 2 again. 

You can then make a payment for the desired amount via our automated payment line.

Please do let us know if you require any further help. 

Thanks

Michelle

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?