Question

Transaction Code from iD

• 24 September 2023
  • 10 replies

I have not received the original email confirming my order from iD and I need it for my transaction code from them. I am trying to port my old number to my new phone and it won’t let me do it because I do not have that number.
Can anybody help please? Neither Mobile.co.uk or iD are helping.

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Login to your online account and submit your port request there. You do not need a transaction number when doing it this way.

Do you mean this @WelshPaul  ?

@WelshPaul 
I got this answer
The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Sign out of your account on this forum and stay signed out. Then, login to your online account over on idmobile.co.uk and try again. 

I got this @WelshPaul 

And it wouldn’t let me progress becuase I didn’t type the Transaction code from iD
I have checked that all my details are correct.

I am beginning to regret ever signing up to ID. The support side of their company is the worst I have ever experienced. If this isn’t sorted by tomorrow, I am going to return the phone and cancel my plan with iD. Mobile.co.uk are no better. Do any people who work for id ever come on here?

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You can only submit a PAC request once. So, it looks like iD Mobile have your request already.

Speak to a live chat agent tomorrow to confirm. 👍🏻

Chat isn’t working. Or is that only on the weekend? I have been trying that all weekend.

Sorted. Chat was working this morning. Thanks to @WelshPaul for staying with me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Arthritus 

Glad to hear the Live Chat were able to assist here, thanks @WelshPaul for the help too.

If you need anything else, let us know.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?