Solved

transaction number

• 28 December 2023
  • 9 replies

I don’t have any transaction numbers. And nothing beginning with a 4. I have my PAC code. 
Just joined ID but desperate to change back to old number. 
Any ideas please. 

icon

Best answer by Tom 30 December 2023, 16:43

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Contact iD via CHAT page.

Thank you. 
Feel really stupid!

Tried everything except that. 
Sorted in 5 mins. 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Michael Henderson 

Glad to hear @Geluk could help above.

Please let us or the live chat team know if you need anything else.

Tom

Perfect answer. 
Just waiting for the number to port. 
Why didn’t I think to use live chat?

thank you. 

I also do not have transaction number and the live chat is not working. Is there any other way to get this number?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jimmypett,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

I have purchased a phone through mobiles.co.uk with id mobile and I have a PAC code so I can keep my existing number but no transaction number anywhere. I have a 9 digit order number but its not working. Please can you help as its very frustrating. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have purchased a phone through mobiles.co.uk with id mobile and I have a PAC code so I can keep my existing number but no transaction number anywhere. I have a 9 digit order number but its not working. Please can you help as its very frustrating. 

Submit your PAC by contacting iD using their online Live Chat, @RuthHardaker
The agents work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @RuthHardaker 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?