Question

transfer of pac not workjng

i have transferred over from another provider and when opening this account i sent a PAC number to tranfer over my old number but it hasn’t worked. my old plan with my old provider hasn’t been cancelled either. i have rung up my old provider and they have said they haven’t heard anything from you but i filled in all the information. when i go to submit another form on keeping my old number it won’t work. please could someone ring me about this, thanks 

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Nobody from iD Mobile is going to ring you @izzyykane - for assistance you need to contact iD.

Use the online iD live chat service, or alternatively contact the iD customer support team privately by using Facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM) for assistance.

The support teams work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends + bank holidays).

In addition, you can’t use the PAC from your old provider more than once @izzyykane.

If you’ve already given your PAC to iD Mobile, at the same time you ordered your items, you’ll need to chase iD Mobile for the date for your number transfer, or wait until the PAC expires in order to start the process again.

Once issued, a PAC is valid for 30-days - good luck @izzyykane.  

how can i check if the pac code has gone through? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

how can i check if the pac code has gone through? 

Use the online iD live chat service, or alternatively contact the iD customer support team privately by using Facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM) for assistance.

The support teams work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends + bank holidays).

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @izzyykane 

How was it you’ve submitted your porting information to us? When ordering, the port form or via the iD Mobile app?

Have you had any texts to the iD Mobile SIM about the port having been submitted?

A port can happen on the selected date between 8am and 10pm.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?