Solved

Trio offer

• 4 January 2024
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

I have just joined ID Mobile.

I have got a 24 months contract and want to claim the offer of Ear-buds,Disney TV and £100 cashback.

Because i didn’t buy it and have got a contract instead. How can i claim the offer,when it asks how much i paid for the phone?

icon

Best answer by Susan Hunt 9 January 2024, 11:14

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Doesn’t the proof of purchase - needed to claim the trio offer - show the value of the Samsung handset you’ve got on contract with iD?

Userlevel 1

No. It says £0 upfront and then my monthly contract fee. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Susan Hunt, you’ll probably need to wait here until someone from iD Mobile offers assistance. 

A word of warning though - getting iD support for an issue via this forum is usually a slow process.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Susan Hunt,

Welcome to the Community!

Does it all you to enter £0? If so the proof of purchase will be available for Samsung to view once you upload it, showing that the handset is on contract.

Please let us know how you get on.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi Susan have you had any luck getting the offer I'm having the same issue .Thanks tony.

Userlevel 1

Hi Tony 

I looked at the e-documents sent with the confirmation email. It tells you the price if you bought the phone separately. It was at the bottom of the page and highlighted. Mine said £599.00. I assume that they will all probably  say that. So I put that amount in and it accepted it. I'm now waiting for their reply. Can take upto 45 days. However, I claimed the Disney TV straight away 👍

Userlevel 1

Hi Suzan 

Thanks for that will have a look hopefully can sort 

Thanks Tony.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi

Thanks for the help here @Susan Hunt 

Please let us know how you get on @Tony O'donohoe 

Tom

Userlevel 1

Same problem here although my invoice quoted £899 for my S23. Also waiting details on the refer a friend as I was referred!

Userlevel 1

Hi all sorted now after ringing the complaints department at I D ,They sent me the information req and something extra for the inconvenience .   

Why iD Mobile?