Triple port issue.

Due to an issue with my account being charged twice  after upgrading my phone and an issue that I needed to keep my old number the sales lady at currys/Id had to do a triple port via LEBARA. This has been done as she planned and a text from LEBARA confirmed the port to Id has been done.My original account (account 1) has been closed and outstanding balance will be debited etc as informed by text but on inserting my original sim which is the number I am keeping I am getting no network,temporarily unavailable and then on the Id website I have no account showing and cant see how to activate my old sim or information about a new account which should be showing my upgraded contract and new payment etc.

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You cannot use your old iD Mobile SIM or your old online account once your number has been ported away.

You need to register a whole new online iD Mobile account using the new SIM and new iD Mobile number. Be warned, you cannot use your old email address again and so you will need to use a new one! Once done, you can port your old number back from Lebara.

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @loudandclear 

In the event of a new plan having been made instead of an upgrade and processing a triangle port you’d be closing the original iD Mobile account, moving to another network and then from that new network to the newly made iD Mobile plan.

As @WelshPaul suggests the new plan will require a new iD Mobile app/website account, which will require a different email address to any previously registered app/website account.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?