Solved

Unable to my process your PAC

• 22 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I keep on getting the following message when I’m trying to transfer my 3 number to iD: We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again. All information entered is correct :(

icon

Best answer by andewhite 23 August 2022, 00:37

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You can also submit your PAC using the online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

The online chat team work between 9am - 8pm at weekdays (and 9am - 6pm on weekends).

Type “talk to a person” to get a chat agent during working hours.

If you can’t use iD online chat, just send a private request for assistance to iD Mobile’s social media team on facebook (using Messenger) or Twitter (by Direct Message).

Any private messages on social media, left out-of-hours, get picked-up when the social media team next start work.

I hope one of these options works for you @GRJRog - good luck.

Userlevel 1

@andewhite,

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @GRJRog 

Are you still having this issue?

If you’re sure that your details are correct I’d recommend double checking the transaction number, this should start with a 4!

If you still need help with this please let us know here or via the iD Mobile Live Chat!

Tom

Userlevel 1

@Tom Thank you

Gary

Userlevel 1

I had this problem when using the Chrome browser on IOS. Solved by using the Safari browser and typing my surname in capital letters. Not sure if was a browser issue or using a mixture of capital and lower case when typing my surname. Anyway, the solution worked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @mobile737,

I’ve renamed your username as we don’t allow the use of iD Mobile in the usernames to avoid confusion.

That said, the issue was likely due to the surname having to be entered in all caps.

I’ve fed this back and it’s being looked into internally.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?