Question

unable to ring 1 contact since moving to id

• 12 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Since switching to Id I've been unable to ring my mum. The call my end there is no dial/sound but she's picked up and everything is normal her end and can hear me. But it is total silence my side of the call. She was with Virgin but that's now swapped to O2.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ali71,

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear this. Has your mother had any issues calling other numbers or just yours?

If it’s just the one number you are having issues with it may be an issue on her end.

If she is only having the issue with you we may need to get this escalated.

Please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

Hi Kash, 

Thanks for getting back. Neither of us have any problems with any other number. She can ring me with no issues either. It's very strange, I deleted all her details and added her as a contact again but that didn't work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ali71 ,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?