Question

UPGRADE: PARCEL RETURNED TO CURRYS BY DPD FOR NO REASON

• 6 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone,
I received an email yesterday at 08.35 from DPD, regarding my new phone saying that, it's due to be delivered the 4th of March 2024 between 09:48-10:48. Then I received another email on the same day at 09:03 saying that my parcel will now be delivered on Thursday 7th March between 08:00 - 12:00. Then today by coincidence I checked the status of the parcel in DPD's website, surprised by this message, "Your parcel is on its way back to Currys", without any notification or explanation  from ID MOBILE OR CURRY’S OR DPD. I have been already charged for the upgrade to new phone. I couldn't find anyone to contact via App or even email/Phone number, even my sim was blocked as i ordered a new one. I’d be grateful if someone can help to find out regarding this serious issue as it is really confusing.

Many thanks 

Mirat 

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you tried asking the iD sales team about your order, @Mirat?

Contact sales on 020 7139 1397.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mirat,

Welcome to the Community!

I can see that we have sent you a PM already and we will get back to you there.

Kash

I have exactly the same situation. My upgrade phone has not been delivered by dpd. And it now says the parcel has been returned to currys. It won't let me message or change delivery details

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Billie-jo Gleeson 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?