Question

upgrading my phone

• 23 February 2023
  • 5 replies

I’m trying to upgrade my phone and my delivery details apparently don’t match my card details when trying to charge 0.01p and it’s the same account I use to pay my phone bill and I can’t upgrade my phone because I can’t find out what the issue is. Can someone help me please ?

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Try using the online address picker to update the billing address used for your “My iD Account” online.

Otherwise give the iD telephone sales team a call on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours.

Try using the online address picker to update the billing address used for your “My iD Account” online.

Otherwise give the iD telephone sales team a call on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours.

How do I get to the address picker ? Like where do I find it ?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Login to your iD account online, and go the Personal details or Billing section.

Look for a place to enter your postcode, then pick your home address from the list of addresses given for your postcode.

Good luck @Nyah Cotton

I think I’ll have to call that number tomorrow because I’ve tried editing my details and I can’t change any billing info thanks for all your help anyways !

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Nyah Cotton,

Please let us know how you get on and we would be happy to help if you require further assistance.

Kash