Valued Customer??

• 20 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I have been a Customer of ID /Carphone Warehouse for many years, mainly on a SIM only basis. I receive frequent emails telling me I can ‘upgrade’ with ‘special deals’ - so as I am looking to change my phone, I started with ID and their ‘special offer’ is a 24 month contract with unlimited calls/texts plus 25Gb of data at a cost of £19.99pm.

However, I noticed that Carphone Warehouse (same company I know) have exactly the same offer running (same phone/price/ etc) but with 50Gb of data……??

Suddenly, I don’t feel so special - it’s only marketing, so why should I care?

What I DO care about, is that it all falls under the Currys ‘umbrella’ and boy, do they have a bad reputation! I rang our local store this morning to speak to someone in Carphone Warehouse, as they weren’t answering their phone and a lady in Currys told me she couldn’t help me because they were a separate organisation with a “concession’ at the store - she must have missed the training session when they mentioned that they were all one happy family! :-(

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Des Lewis,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking that you are looking at your iD Mobile upgrade offers via your account?

Some deals are better for new customers due to special offers.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?