very unhappy with ID Mobile

• 29 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Every month I have issues paying my bill where it states it’s unable to process payment, ‘oops something has went wrong’, my account gets suspended and I can’t use it, finally after 10 or so attempts I can successful pay. This time I’ve paid and it states my bill is 0.00 however my account remains suspended because I need to pay 0.00!?! Is this serious. How can you pay nothing? My phone has been out of use for a month because I can’t get through to anybody to help me. If I call the number provided it says my account is up to date and ends the call! Terrible terrible customer service and I’m really annoyed I’m paying for a phone I can’t use. 

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Set up a direct debit. Once suspended it can take up to 24 hours for iD Mobiles backend systems to sync up and lift the bar.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Demi Usher 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Id is absolutely useless. I was in mid conversation with my elderly unwell dad and kept getting cut off. Now I'm really worried as unable to contact him or anyone 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Id is absolutely useless. I was in mid conversation with my elderly unwell dad and kept getting cut off. Now I'm really worried as unable to contact him or anyone 

Hi @Jackie Bird, I’m sorry to hear that. We’re aware that the outage yesterday caused an impact to many customers. However, this should now be fixed. If you would like more information on the outage, please see the link below:

🚨 Service Update: Call issues affecting some customers. | Join the discussion, ask questions, share advice. (idmobile.co.uk)

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?