when will my same number be active

• 11 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I was currently on O2 and cancelled my contract I got a pack code and when ordering the phone I had to enter my PAC code said it will all change over within 24 hours yet I am still waiting for it to work please can you help

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

What number switching date did you enter at the point-of-purchase @Pryke?

Whatever date you entered at that time, will be the date on which your number transfer happens.

Also, it’s worth noting number transfers aren’t immediate - you may experience loss of service between your ‘old’ provider’s SIM becoming inactive, and the number you want to keep working with your iD SIM card. It can take up to 10pm for the switch to complete.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Pryke,

What dater were you given with the port in or what date did you select for this?

Mohammed

How do I know when my old number is being transferred, I entered the pac code bit didn't see a date for when it will transfer over, I done this Sat its now Tuesday 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

How do I know when my old number is being transferred, I entered the pac code bit didn't see a date for when it will transfer over, I done this Sat its now Tuesday 

The number you want to keep should be transferred to iD on 07-Nov-2023 @Keith Thomas, sometime between 8am and 10pm. 

Has your old provider’s SIM card stopped working yet? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Keith Thomas 

You should have either seen a date given and/or even a text to confirm the porting date, the port can take between 8am and 10pm on that date.

If you definitely have no visibility to the date of your port please let us know so we can get in touch and take a look.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?